Kindle Fire News, Reviews and Updates, November 1st, 2011:
Why You Must Buy Kindle Fire
Having trouble deciding why you must buy Kindle Fire? Well, here’s some help. Amazon Kindle Fire is an Android based tablet with 7-inch screen. The device has great visual quality and IPS (In-Plane Switching) display for wide viewing angle.
Given below are some exciting advantages of Amazon Kindle Fire to help you make your choice.
- The Price Tag: Amazon Kindle Fire is affordably priced at only $199. Clearly, this is one of the most inexpensive tablet computers available in the market.
The device is powered by fast dual core processor. In addition, it has 1024 x 600 pixel resolution at 169 pixels per inch. Furthermore, it’s battery life has not been compromised upon.
Plus, it supports media formats such as Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible (Audible Enhanced (AA, AAX)), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, WAV, OGG, MP4 and VP8.
- Amazon Multimedia Store: Like other Kindle devices, the new Fire tablet provides easy access to the seamless Amazon digital library content including millions of books, magazines, newspapers, games, etc.
Plus, it lets you explore 18 million movies, television shows, songs, apps, and so on. Another interesting reason as to why you would love Kindle Fire is that it allows you to stream popular movies and TV shows.
- Free Cloud Storage: Kindle Fire tablet offers free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content. Thus, the limited 8GB internal memory should not be a big concern.
- Email: The Kindle Fire also includes a built-in-email app that connects to services like Yahoo!, Gmail, Hotmail, AOL, and so on to get your webmail in a single inbox. Plus, you will find more email apps in the Amazon Appstore for Android.
- Portable and Light-weight: The device is compact and convenient to carry. In fact, you can even hold it in just one hand. Plus, it is extremely light in weight (14.6oz or 413g).
- Extra Durable: Kindle Fire display is solid and sturdy. In fact, it has been chemically strengthened to be almost 20 times stiffer and 30 times harder than plastic.
- Easy To Use: Amazon Kindle Fire runs on Amazon-modified Android OS, and has a simple and highly responsive user interface. Therefore, you will find that is really easy to use.
- Native Flash Support: Unlike iPad, the new Amazon tablet supports Adobe Flash web content.
- High Speed Browser: Kindle Fire uses the revolutionary Amazon Silk web browser. Silk is a cloud-accelerated browser with “split browser” architecture. Simply put, it loads web pages at a faster speed.
- Battery Life and Charge Time: Amazon Kindle Fire tablet has battery life of upto 8 hours (wireless off). Full battery charging takes about 4 hours.
So, if you are a fan of the Amazon digital store and want a decent, low-end tablet for multimedia entertainment, light web browsing, reading emails, etc. then of course, you know why you must buy Amazon Kindle Fire!
Moreover, it offers a free month of Amazon Prime. It is a wonderful device, particularly for those of you who are new to the tablet market.
You can purchase this amazing $199 Amazon tablet for yourself or for gifting your loved ones. Although it is scheduled to release on November 15, you can still pre-order it online through the Amazon website.